2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the We Work for Treats web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by We Work for Treats at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the We Work for Treats website are provided 'as is'. We Work for Treats makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We Work for Treats does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We Work for Treats can not guarantee improvement in your dog's behaviour with the behaviour modification plans presented in their courses or classes.
The information presented in our Live Webinars/Classes/Q&A Sessions and/or Self-Paced Courses are not tailored to individuals and their companion animals. The methods, plans, and training may not be the best option for your dogs. Please be advised that a one-on-one session might be suggested/encouraged to best meet your dogs needs.
In no event shall We Work for Treats be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the We Work for Treats website, even if We Work for Treats or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by We Work for Treats by the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the We Work for Treats website shall be governed by the laws of the We Work for Treats own home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All payments are due prior to access to Self-Paced Courses. All courses and classes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Prices are in CAD$, HST is included in the prices.
10. Additional Terms of Services
Please visit our website https://weworkfortreats.com/terms-of-services for additional Terms of Services. We Work for Treats services through Teachable are only a small portion of our services. The terms listed above are only additional terms for those taking courses/classes.